I have had a great first day of year 2010, even though there were some annoying business calls.
I talked on phone with some friends of mine, my relatives and my brother in the States. I was so glad to know they are all doing good. I wish you all a great and successful year 2010.
I have thought some things for my resolutions and got some
– Travel to Southeast Asia countries: Laos, Thailand, Burma, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore.
– Do volunteer job: working in organic farms and eco-tourism sites.
– Take a professional photography class.
– Make a move to a new place.
– Eat more to gain a bit weight.
– Live positive, work hard and play smart.
– Keep in touch with friends and relatives.
– Take TOEFL and GRE
– Keep my heart open to receive love, and get ready for relationship if it happens to come.
So far, that’s all! Stick on these and live my life 🙂