Copied from Sylvia Jean’s FB
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good. –> its good when I am surrounding by my beloved people: parents, bro, friends, etc.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step. –> yeap, a small one but firmly
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. –> I do not have enough time to love someone so I will not waste it hating anyone.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch. –> Always do. Skype, FB and other on-line tools help me so much keep in touch with friends.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month. –> Luckily, I do not worry much about this – Salary is good enough to live in such a small town.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. –> Always true, esp. at work
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone. –> It is hard for me to cry with someone. Most of the time, crying alone. Somehow I feel much better if be hugged by friends though.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it. –> I do not follow any religion. I do not have God. Dealing with my anger is to keep silence and go away.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck. –> Every month, I save up a bit from my little salary.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. –> haha, it is true
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present. –> I do. Past is past. Nothing to argue with it.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry. –> uhm, will do when I have children
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. –> Haha, I do NOT ever do, but my mama does. Sometimes I am really pissed at her. She is my mom and she always wants the best for me though. Only way to deal: let her talk as much as she wants and I do what I really want 🙂 because my live/my journey is NOT like the others
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it. –> 90% right, at least to me
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks. –> Such a thing has not happened yet to me. Will see!
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind. –> Always do, esp. at work with ridiculous clients and partners.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful. –> uhmm…
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger. –> 1000% TRUE
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood… But the second one is up to you and no one else. –> I think I did have a happy childhood – alone one but still good to me. It taught me a lot.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer. –> will see if it happens to me…
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special. –> Yes, live for special today.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow. –> yup!
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple. –>
24. The most important sex organ is the brain. –> uhm, never try so do NOT know, haha
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you. –> YEAP, I m in charge of my happy life!
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’ –> yeap, should do this!
27. Always choose life. –> Choose a life for myself… Do NOT let anyone decide/choose one for you! It will be terrible then.
28. Forgive everyone everything. –> Try my best
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles. –> I try but so far nothing happens
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do. –> uhm…
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now. –> I am doing now
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young. –> true
37. Your children get only one childhood. –> yeap, so do NOT ruin it with your standard or lectures. Let them live their life. Just be a guide
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.. –> ??? dont get it yet
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere. –> haha, I do, everyday, everynight
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back. –> … I solve other people’s problem much more than mine… frustrating
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. –> I do NOT ‘cuz I have what I need
42. The best is yet to come. –> work hard and it will come soon
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. –> haha, yeah!
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift. –> so much precious gift